How To travel To Brunswick Plantation By Air
Flight Information & Tips
Planning your visit to Brunswick Plantation is easy. We are conveniently located just over the South Carolina state line in Calabash, North Carolina, which is part of the Myrtle Beach metropolitan area. The main road through Calabash is North Carolina Highway 179 (also known as Beach Drive), leading west to U.S. Route 17 in South Carolina and east to Shallotte.
Whether you choose to fly-in for a weekend getaway, or declare a road trip to catch some sights along the way, Brunswick Plantation is easy to find, and ready to welcome you, all year round.
Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) is the nearest commercial airport, less than an hour’s drive away. Located on the south end of Myrtle Beach, the airport is easily accessible from U.S. 17 Business or Bypass, or South Carolina Highway 31. Myrtle Beach International Airport provides access to direct flights from numerous commercial airlines, including Allegiant, Spirit, American Airlines, United, and Delta.
Nonstop flights into Myrtle Beach are currently offered from the following locations:
- Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus)
- Pennsylvania (Allentown, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Latrobe, Philadelphia)
- West Virginia (Clarksburg, Huntington, Charleston)
- New York (Islip, New York-La Guardia, Plattsburgh, Syracuse, Newburgh/Stewart, Albany, Niagara Falls/Buffalo)
- New Jersey (Trenton, Newark, Atlantic City)
- Illinois (Belleville/St. Louis, Chicago-O’Hare)
- Florida (Fort Lauderdale, Orlando)
- Indiana (Fort Wayne, Indianapolis)
- Maryland (Hagerstown)
- Kentucky (Lexington, Louisville)
- New Hampshire (Portsmouth)
- Texas (Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston)
- Michigan (Detroit)
- Connecticut (Hartford)
- Missouri (Kansas City)
- Minnesota (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- North Carolina (Charlotte-Douglas)
- Washington, DC
- Massachusetts (Boston)
- Georgia (Atlanta)
- Colorado (Denver)
Round trip fares vary by airline and departure points, but current short-notice rates from some of the popular points of origin are undeniably reasonable. To save costs, plan ahead and travel on weekdays.
- From Cleveland, Ohio – round trip flights range from $91 – $405 for the remainder of 2019 on Allegiant and Spirit
- From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – round trip flights range from $113 – $455 for the remainder of 2019 on Allegiant and Spirit
- From New York La Guardia – round trip flights range from $113 – $483 for the remainder of 2019 on American, Delta, and Spirit.
- From Newark, New Jersey – round trip flights range from $125 – $481 for the remainder of 2019 on United and Spirit.
- From Chicago O’Hare – round trip flights range from $123 – $432 for the remainder of 2019 on American, United, and Spirit.
- From Fort Lauderdale – round trip flights range from $85 – $369 for the remainder of 2019 on Spirit